Metal False Ceiling
Metal ceiling tiles have been used in construction for thousands of years. These tiles have numerous benefits as compared to plaster ceilings, when it comes to appearance, durability and versatility. Metal ceiling tiles are long lasting, durable and elegant. They are available in different price ranges. These tiles add value to any building, so it is always a wise investment to install metal ceiling tiles in your home.
We also provide aluminium ceiling tiles to our client as per their requirement. Aluminium Tile are also of two type plain and perforated aluminium ceiling tiles. Metal grid ceiling tiles and aluminium grid ceiling tiles are widely used in restaurants, Canteens, Hospitals, warehouse, Manufacture and chemical industries.
1. Strength to the Structure – Because they are made of metal, these ceiling tiles are impervious to many of the factors that would be damaging to a normal plaster ceiling. Metal ceiling tiles do not rot, crack or absorb moisture and are a solid means of adding strength to a building.
2. Require Minimal Maintenance – Once installed, metal ceiling tiles require minimal care and maintenance. All you need to do is regularly dust the tiles and wipe them when required. This will ensure that your metal ceiling tiles last for a long time, in great condition.
3. Easy to Install – Available in several patterns and interlocked models, metal ceiling tiles are much lighter and easier to install than regular plaster ceilings. Installation also takes much lesser time.
|• Light weight Washable |
• Corrosion Resistance
• Dust Resistance
• impact resistance
|• Size: 600 * 600 mm |
• Thickness: 0.4 to 0.5 mm
• Type: Plain and Perforated
• Eco-friendly: Re-cycle
|• Sound absorption (NCR): 0.50 to 0.70% |
• Light reflection: 85 to 90%
• Humidity resistance (RH): 100%
• Fire performance: Â½ to 1 hr or class 0/class 1